-

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Communicating Your Dreams To The World.



The hardest thing in world to do is to get other people to recognize your dream. I know that this can be very frustrating to have something in your heart you want to express that no one can see. I'm just like you, I used to want to tell people I was gonna do what was in my heart. I urge you to just perform, you don't have to say a thing. Your performance will quiet all those who doubt you, awaken believers and encourage people on your wavelength. Essentially everyone who you know even your own mother doesn't fully believe in you the way you do. You should never broadcast your dreams to anyone not in the same creative space as you or who isn't genuinely interested. Cultivate and protect your dreams desperately until you have executed your plan and made them come to fruition. 

ALL MEN DREAM BUT NOT EQUALLY. THOSE WHO DREAM BY NIGHT IN THE DUSTY RECESSES OF THEIR MINDS, WAKE IN THE DAY TO FIND THAT IT WAS VANITY: BUT THE DREAMERS OF THE DAY ARE DANGEROUS MEN, FOR THEY MAY ACT ON THEIR DREAMS WITH OPEN EYES, TO MAKE THEM POSSIBLE
 - T.E. LAWRENCE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate